The Egg Harbor Business Association (EHBA) is a non-profit organization that represents the Village and Town of Egg Harbor. Founded in 1980, the Egg Harbor Business Association strives to serve the good of the community and its residents, as well as promote tourism and growth for its member companies. The EHBA operates a welcome center located in the village. Visit us at 7860 Hwy 42, Egg Harbor, WI.
"To preserve Egg Harbor's charm while enhancing its economic well-being by providing an enjoyable and welcoming environment, resulting in the long-term success of our community."
We welcome input from all businesses and members of the community. Please join us at the next EHBA Board Meeting:
Officers and Board Members
- Jeff Larson, President | Landmark Resort
- (920) 868-5168
- Chris Roedl, Vice President | Hatch Distilling Co.
- (920) 559-7960
- Deb Merkle-Schubert, Treasurer | Nicolet National Bank
- (920) 868-3871
- Katie Harding | Wisconsin Cheese Masters, Studio DC Interior Design
- (920) 868-4320
- Al Lohman | Grumpy's Ice Cream
- (920) 868-9494
- Ann Johnson | Serenity Bridge Yoga
- (920) 621-2865
- Melissa Northrop | Main Street Market
- (920) 604-1371
- Meghan Tomcheck, Marketing & Welcome Center Manager, CTA
- (920) 868-3717
- Raeona Jordan
- Mary Ann Sippl, CTA
- Lyn Huber